Our team comprises exceptional professionals who consistently achieve outstanding results through collaboration and expertise sharing.
Our people are the backbone of the business, and our corporate culture fosters a productive work environment that facilitates growth and continuous enhancement.
Associates work hand-in-hand with Directors on transactions that provide exposure to various investment banking services, including primarily M&A, but also private placements of debt and equity.
As an Associate, you will:
• Prepare, analyze and help explain historical and projected financial information
• Create financial models
• Coordinate and perform business due diligence
• Prepare confidential information memoranda, management presentations, marketing pitches and other presentations
• Evaluate companies and businesses
• Lead the planning and execution of marketing engagements
• Build relationships and maintain direct contact with clients and prospective clients, professional advisors and other stakeholders
• Supervise junior staff members in financial analyses and preparation of info materials
• Assist with the marketing and planning of engagements
Required qualifications and skills:
• Strong academic track record and completed BA (preferably MS) degree
• 3-5 years' investment banking experience within M&A, or in transactional services or consulting
• Fundamental understanding of financial valuation
• Advanced financial modeling and analytical abilities; Strong LBO and DCF modelling skills
• Strong qualitative and quantitative research skills
• Understanding of financial statements analysis
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong knowledge of Excel
• Independent thinker and resourceful problem solver driven to succeed
• Strong work ethic, organizational skills and ability to multitask